Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Ahh three day weekend! Well sort of...I have dance competition tomorrow for one of my studios, but it's a free weekend none the less. So what am I going to spend my weekend doing? Crafts of course, possibly a little bit of Zelda playing and Star Trek marathons too...

So figured I would give you my fave five simple DIYs I found via Pinterest recently, so if you find yourself with some down time, you can give one of these a try. Now I haven't tried any of these yet, so let me know how they go!

FIVE. Beach Towel to Tote



Get ready for some sun, although it takes awhile, this is still pretty simple. Go here.

 

FOUR. Flat Iron Case



This is the easiest project ever!

THREE. Bib Necklace



Whelp, why didn't I think of this. Check it out.


TWO. Gym Tank


Race to the gym in this.


ONE. Polka Dot Shoes



Who says you just have to do polka dots? This could be fun.


This is just a few ideas to get you started. If you want more, why don't you check out my board on Pinterest. Have an awesome crafting weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment