Friday, March 30, 2012

Frugal Friday

TGIF, right?

The rainy weather of the past few days, has left me yearning to do some crafts, but all the ones I wanted to do required spray paint and an outdoor setting. So, instead I made a list of all the DIYs I want to do in the near future, drafted a shopping list and printed some coupons for Michaels.

I had a budget which I stuck to went over and even though I have $13 to my name until I get my paycheck tomorrow, I couldn't be happier with my purchases. I love a good sale and I love good clearance even more, so imagine my delight when I was meet with this.


$1.49 for glass or porcelaine paint, normally $4.99!? You can bet your left ear I bought some. I have the perfect idea in mind, a post detailing that is in the future. But even better yet, the deals weren't over. I found some carving blocks on sale for $1.99, so I will be posting how to make your own stamps, as soon as I get my hands on some carving tools.

Overall I spent $24.99. Because of the clearance prices, and my coupon skills, instead of spending $53.79 [before tax] I saved $28.80!



I cannot wait to start some projects. If the weather stays nice, I'll have a DIY project up by the end of the weekend. It's gonna be a good weekend, I can just tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment